Friday, February 1, 2008

me

hi im me and i hate swiss cheese i like to climb trees and
i love music and art and um...uh AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM SO EXITED CUZ IM GOING TO EAT SOME CAKE!!!!! im a FREAK MY sorry forgot 'bout
caps locks.my dog had 5 kittens last night and i dunked one in the TOILET and instead of the
kitten gettin' mad the dog chased me out of my apt and i had to call animal control on my
neighbors cell phone. and i have sattiliete not cable:) eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
2424242424 i love 24 and ya know wats bettr than 24? 25!!! i hate stupid 19!!! i smell like
i havent showerd in a week!! wanna know why? cuz this week i took a bath! hey that aint
funny:( 1234567890 f1 f2 f3 f4 f5 f6 i like gold and sky blue plus this color that im typing in now

No comments: